VideoWhisper.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these terms without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these terms shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this web site.
E-Mail & Messaging Policy
- You may not send any unsolicited e-mail or other types of messages (including tickets), either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it;
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
- You retain evidence of the recipient's consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient's our staff's requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours of receipt of the request.
- You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent - such as a link in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word "Remove" in the subject line. Revocations of consent are honored within 72 hours, and you notify recipients that their revocation of their consent will be honored in 72 hours;
- You have the means to track anonymous complaints;
- You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Your e-mail must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of the message or in the "TO" line of the e-mail; and
- You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the hosting network.
- Use of network in a way that unreasonably interferes with other customers use of the network
Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States, European Union or Canada law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be inappropriate, threatening, obscene, or of adult content. It also applies to material protected by trade secret and other statute.
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
- you are otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
You may not publish or transmit any content that we reasonably believe:
- constitutes child pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to us; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against us by offended viewers;
Publishing Adult Content Is NOT Acceptable on VideoWhisper Websites & Domains
Publishing adult content, pornography and sex-related merchandising are prohibited on all VideoWhisper sites (on VideoWhisper domains), including live demos. This includes sites that may infer sexual content or link to adult content elsewhere.
What is Adult Content?
- Sexually explicit pictures, writing, or other material/products whose primary purpose is to cause sexual arousal.
- Sexually explicit pictures, writing or any material/products that involves children (anyone under the age of 18) is strictly prohibited.
- Photos, videos or animated depiction showing nudity in women or men for non-scientific or non-artistic purposes.
- Any site whose revenue is gained all or in part from its adult content or products.
- Revenue-generating hyperlinks to sites that violate any part of descriptions 1-4.
Exemption Statement On Content Produced by Third Parties
The operators of these services are not the producers of any depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct submitted by its third party users. Pursuant to Title 18 U.S.C. 2257(h)(2)(B) (iii) and Title 18 U.S.C. 2257(h)(2)(B) (v) and 47 U.S.C. 230(c), user information is not similarly maintained and the operators of this service reserve the right to delete content posted by users which the operators deem to be indecent, obscene, defamatory or inconsistent with their policies and terms of service.
18 U.S.C. 2257 Compliance on Your Domains
All content on your domains must be in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations. In compliance with the FEDERAL LABELLING AND RECORD-KEEPING LAW (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) all models located within your domain were 18 years of age or older at the time of photography. All models' proof of age is held by the custodian of your records.
Due to practical reasons, we reserve the right to terminate service for any entity or business model that our providers (including data centers, billing partners) explicitly refuse to associate with.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using this network, please send your written notice of copyright infringement in a ticket.
Your notice must include (or you must be able to provide) the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Plan subscriptions can be cancelled anytime from billing site where order was placed.
stops automated renewal. Live demos and downloads are available for evaluation prior to ordering your own setup. These services and hosting resources are not returnable due to their nature.
Subscriptions are billed automatically until canceled and service is renewed on each charge. Subscriptions can be canceled anytime from the billing site where order was placed. Cancellation can be done from billing site where you ordered (Stripe, BlueSnap, PayPal), not by technical support. If you wish to terminate a subscription, make sure you cancel it before next billing date, to stop renewal.
– If you ordered on Stripe, use
Stripe Customer Portal
to manage your subscription and billing details, with your order email, pe
– If you ordered on BlueSnap, you can
Manage billing details / subscriptions / invoices
– web based and automated (does not involve support), on billing site per
BlueSnap billing Terms and Conditions
. To manage BlueSnap billing, you can
retrieve credentials from BlueSnap site
(use order number and order email to get account details), for each order.
Terms and Conditions for various VideoWhisper products and services are included on order pages and additional terms and conditions may apply to certain items, depending on their nature, as described on the order pages.