You can also follow updates using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
Warning: Social media and forum messages are not monitored/processed by support: use tickets only to contact support.
Report any ticket system issues to VideoWhispers on Twitter, engagement account for entrepreneur and webmaster motivation.
- Tickets Only: As listed in Support Policy below, due to the technical nature of our services that requires written communication, strict security, indentity and order verification, exchanging technical details and credentials, technical staff that may not be available at precise moments, support is only available in written trough this tickets system.
Most inquiries can only be addressed by experts, not generic sales staff.
We value your time and tickets are the most effective way to provide assistance.
Use form above to submit your inquiries, include order email/number if available and appropriate staff will try to address these as soon as available.
- Billing: This technical support does not collect, have, process or manage billing details. Billing support is available on billing site.
Ordering and managing billing details / subscriptions / invoices is web based and automated (does not involve support), on billing site.
For billing site issues, billing companies can be contacted, based on their policy, from own sites (BlueSnap, PayPal) . Billing sites can't assist with technical inquiries and have own support policy and procedure.
- Security Warning: This web based tickets system is the only authorised form of support we provide. If you get in contact outside our site (on email, phone, message boards, IM, social networking, live persons or offices) to what appears to be VideoWhisper staff/partners, never provide sensitive details and always come to our site to clarify any information using this tickets system. Order VideoWhisper services only from links obtained directly from VideoWhisper web pages (site or ticket pages). We will not be able to provide any type of assistance if you make payments or get into contracts with 3rd parties.
- There were some reports about missing confirmation emails. This is usually related to spam filters and mail server settings: emails are blocked by client mail server.
Try with a free GMAIL account and create filters for our emails to never send to spam folder.
This is required mainly because our technical emails contain multiple reference links and sometimes hosting info including IPs that trigger spam filters.
Include an alternate email (from a different provider/domain) for your orders and tickets.
- Members: If you submit tickets with same email as for your member account on this site you'll be able to see all tickets listed for future reference.
Accounts on this site are optional, to facilitate support and free downloads, independent of billing and hosting accounts or services.
Building a business requires patience, time and structure. Although our solutions and hosting services save a lot of time and costs, building a new business still requires some time and patience for configuring, fine tuning and customizing. Plan accordingly.
- We can provide free support including product and service information, assistance and guidance, suggestions and recommendations related to our software and services, by tickets.
- Our policy is to discuss in written due to the technical nature of the products and services that usually require an expert and exchanging links to demos, instructions, descriptions, specs, credentials, appropriate order pages.
Due to the technical nature, most inquiries can not be handled by plain order takers or sales staff. Submitting a ticket allows one or multiple experts to address it as available.
We value your time and support tickets are the most effective way we can securely provide support.
- Language: Our site, product demos, documentation and support are available in English, which is the common language for our staff, developers, partners. If an English speaker is not available in your team, you can still use Google Translate to send your inquiries in English and understand our site, documentation, messages.
- Tickets Exclusively: Alternate channels of communications (like Facebook, Twitter, personal contacts including email, forums or discussion groups) are not authorised to provide any type of support. Our staff that notices such inquiries can only provide link or instructions to get to the official contact page.
Direct emails are not monitored by support: all inquiries should be submitted from online form on VideoWhisper.com site. Ticket only communication increases security, efficiency.
- No 3rd parties are authorised to provide support or deal offers for Videowhisper. Always use tickets from our site (do not reply direclty to emails) to communicate with VideoWhisper.
- Technical Support Level: Our packages are for building and running the features on own site / platform.
Although we provide turnkey packages with software, hosting and installation, you will be running your own site / platform.
For runing own site, some patience, time and technical skills may be required or services of a webmaster/consultant to manage your site and customize further, add content, review settings and documentation, configure for your business, define exact requirements in written if you need custom development.
If you don't have the time, patience or experience to understand the products and services presented on the website and write your own questions or requirements for evaluation, you should hire a technical consultant to do this for you.
The plans and fees listed on our site are for a business model where support by tickets only is included. Costs for an entire month of service is usually similar to cost for 1 hour for a senior technical developer / consultant.
If documentation and included support is not enough, you may be able to find a webmaster / web design office in your area to assist further with your project.
- Limitations: Our services refer to providing and setting up software and hosting. Once this is done and works as advertised in the demos and site pages there is not much else to do by our staff.
We try to keep our prices affordable by not introducing costs related to human order takers or salesmen, 24/7 support, hot lines, site management staff.
Senior developer/expert hourly rate averages $200/hour, dedicated streaming servers with licensed streaming software and specific administration $400/month.
Meanwhile, solutions we provide range $25-55/month for full unlimited features, complete managed hosting plans with full streaming capabilities start from $50/month and co-sponsored priority development can be provided in range of hundreds per feature.
If you have extra budget for your project you can always hire a webmaster, developer, technical consultant, rent your own server and hire a server administrator or management services.
Further development and customizations depend on your business, considering the limitations of software and service we provide. These limitations can be prospected prior to purchase with the online demos, trial downloads, documentation written on the website for each edition, tables listing allocated resources and usage recommendations for hosting plans and servers.
Services can also be ordered for limited time (monthly) for full mode usage for in depth evaluation.
- Tickets are addressed depending on topic, contents, history and area of competence, not by specific staff or request. Same ticket may contain inquiries from different areas of competence.
- Answers may be or contain standard or computer generated replies, to increase communication efficiency and reduce human related flaws.
Most answers include links to our documentation for in depth details, specifications and access to other relevant sections, answers to expected follow up questions.
- Confirm tickets using link from notification email: Confirmed tickets are addressed with priority. Unconfirmed tickets may not be addressed at all, depending on staff availability and load.
- Response Time: Most tickets are addressed next working day depending on required technical staff availability. Tickets are answered depending on availability of required technical staff, time zone, working hours (variable), working days (not including common non working days like Christmas, New Year and sometimes weekends), unavailability of approprite staff due to special situations, steps required to address the inquiry (testing, setups, research, development). In conclusion tickets can be replied from minutes to multiple hours or days later and exact time also depends on inquiry.
- Sometimes tickets are skipped or lost due to human or technical reasons.
So, if you don't receive a reply in 48h you should include a reminder, follow up by replying same ticket. If in 72h you don't get an answer try submitting a new one and make sure you confirm using link from email notification.
- Hosting Monitoring: Servers and hosting services are monitored independent of support, at multiple levels, including data center for hardware and connections, server administrators for hosting services. Any incident is addressed as soon as possible after detection. Support response time is independent of service monitoring or interventions. If you experience any issues that seems hosting related you can submit a support ticket for clarifications, that will be addressed when support is available. If you have trouble accessing, try using a different connection (IP), in case IP got automatically blocked at firewall level due to triggering some security rules.
- Software support is only available for latest versions and standard editions: Make sure you have downloaded and installed latest version for the edition you're using so issues are not caused by older bugs, missing features or custom code added by 3rd parties.
- Installation & Troubleshooting assistance can only be provided after receiving all details required for that like order identification (order email/order number) and installation details. If you want our staff to take a look at your existing installation, include detailed testing instructions and information: what url to access, user and password if needed, what tot click to get to the application if necessary. Assistance can be provided for latest versions of VideoWhisper solutions, not 3rd party code/customisations or older versions.
- Customer inquiries have priority and in addition to information, support can also refer to delivery, notifications/clarifications about license/hosting setup and activation, assistance with 1 installation on compatible hosting after receiving access details, troubleshooting configuration of provided items to work as in demos.
- As support is free, it is not included with orders. Ordering does not include a different type of support than described in these terms. Order processing is complete after delivery of contracted items (activation/setup and sending of details).
- Billing Support: VideoWhisper does not collect, keep or manage your billing details (like credit card info). These are managed by the billing site and all inquiries related to billing process should be addressed there.
BlueSnap and other listed processors are the legal distributors for VideoWhisper products and services and can assist with billing issues, order information corrections, invoice, W9 form.
VideoWhisper staff receives automated notifications about payments/cancellations from billing site and updates service status. For each order you can use billing site contact page and information in your billing notification emails to address billing related inquiries.
VideoWhisper staff can only check payment status (if paid or not) based on order email/order number and provide links to billing site contact pages, depending on your order (what billing site you used or plan to use).
Order details, billing information and subscriptions (including operations like cancellations, switching) can only be submitted and managed by client directly on billing site.
Alternate billing options can be used based on prior communication.
- Billing Account / Subscriptions : Billing features and details can be managed only from billing site, BlueSnap.
Subscriptions are billed automatically by billing site, until cancelled. No action is required, except keeping valid billing details on billing site.
Subscriptions can be cancelled anytime from the billing processor site. Cancellation is a web based process that does not involve support.
To access billing details and features or cancel, login to your shopper account on BlueSnap. If you lost your BlueSnap details you can retrieve credentials from their site (use order number and order email to get account details).
If you used Paypal for your order, you can also cancel subscription from Paypal.
Warning: Do not open disputes, claims or reversals as attempts to not pay for contracted items is against our policy and may result in support termination, blacklisting, counterclaims with full details and service termination, indifferent of dispute outcome. Any open dispute/claim requests must be closed by webmaster as soon as possible, or may result in losing support, services, fees and potential future business, indifferent of dispute outcome, per service and support terms.
- Registering on site with ticket email will allow accessing previous tickets for that email and secure ticket contents (accessing ticket contents requires login if an user registereed with that email). Tickets are automatically locked after some time (link access without login is no longer available) and registration/login is compulsory to access older tickets, even if you have the secret ticket link.
- Abuse: Tickets and messages unrelated to VideoWhisper solutions and services, advertising unrelated sites or services, containing insults/threats, requests for unincluded services beyond technical support scope or duplicate/redundant inquiries are not welcome and may result in closing/discarding messages, bans or other protective actions. Please read messages including referenced pages/sections before replying, review site documentation, terms and clarifications especially if referenced in support staff replies.
Please avoid flooding, spamming or abusing our support system as we reserve all rights to further actions including banning, blacklisting, reporting of available info and incident details to related financial organizations and government agencies.
- Inquiries that repeatedly signal poor understanding of solution features, limitations and requirements or service terms or scope may be discarded or addressed later when our staff has extra time to repeat clarifications.
- What if ticket system breaks or does not work? Our staff will notice if flow of tickets stop and will test it and fix it. Try again later or with different email, as suggested. You can also leave a mention on Twitter about the ticket system.