This page explains how to setup webcam video recording, live video streaming channels and video conferencing rooms on ClipBucket video sharing sites, using turnkey VideoWhisper plugins. Read on this page about features, installation, setup & configuration.
Enrich ClipBucket powered video sharing sites with custom video content and video communication features:
A live demo site is deployed as VideoFlock - Webcam Video Sharing
. Just register a free account and test the new features.
Before installing, make sure your hosting environment meets all requirements.
- If you're not hosting RTMP with us go to RTMP Application Setup for installation details.
- Plugins can be downloaded and installed all as videowhisper pack (recommended) or one by one.
Download latest version from our site, unzip and upload all from main folder (videowhisper / livestreaming / videoconference / videorecorder) to the root of your ClipBucket site (usually public_html).
After doing this you should have new folders in the plugins folder for the plugins you install (cb_conference, cb_import, cb_recorder ...).
- Go to your ClipBucket admin area and from Plugin Manager select the VideoWhisper plugins and Install.
- From the new menu category in admin area, VideoWhisper Settings, configure rtmp address for each plugin.
For Recorder and Import plugins you also need to setup path where rtmp server saves streams so plugins can access these.
Note: These plugins require the RTMP server to be on same physical server as the HTTP server so videos are saved in same file system.
- If you don't have suPHP enabled, you need to enable the php scripts from writing into snapshots and uploads folders (0777) in conference, recorder, live folders.